Monday, March 5, 2007

ASP.NET 2.0 page themes

It seems that until now the themes were broken under Mono. I've just committed a few changes that make them actually work. I suspect that there might be more breakage in there, and despite testing them on a few applicatins I'd like to ask anyone who uses/knows of any non-trivial ASP.NET 2.0 applications using themes to let me know where to download them. Also, if you encounter a bug - do fill a report with a test case to the Mono bug tracking system. Please make sure you test the application(s) with Mono compiled from svn head newer than revision 73707

1 comment:

Mariano said...

Hi, i have a simple but cool demo pages using Asp.net Themes, i downloaded from internet but i dont remember where, i can email to you just contact me at on4ir4m [AT] gmail.com,
Peace

Mariano