In the past 10 days there have been several significant changes committed to svn head, here's a summary:
- Support for sitemap localization
- Source code generated from the aspx and ascx files now implements the same split class model what MS.NET. It prevents problems with code-behind clashing with the generated class.
- Application themes work properly for all controls now.
- An initial support for asynchronous pages has been added
- Fixes for the local resources (App_LocalResources) support. Mono now correctly handles local resource requests for custom controls. Resources are compiled on demand during the parsing phase.
- XmlSiteMapProvider now supports custom site map providers for nodes.
- App_Code support fixes. It is now possible to load custom providers, register tag prefixes whose implementations live in App_Code.